Are you fascinated by startups and innovation? Vilnius Tech Park is looking for an energetic, dynamic and creative person who will rule the field of communication!
What you will do:
- Create and execute effective public relations/communication strategies for our company (social media, newsletters, press releases, website, etc.)
- Coordinate external and internal communications flow
- Build relationships with potential partners
- Identify marketing trends within the industry and competitors
- Proofread and edit texts as needed
- Coordinate internal-communication projects
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual media activity reports
- Expand your network at supersonic speed, while getting things done with corporates and startups alike
You may be the one if you:
- Write proficiently in English and Lithuanian
- Have 1+ year of experience as a PR / communications specialist
- Are able to work independently and within a team environment
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Have a huge interest in startups, startup ecosystem, technologies and innovations
- Have effective time management and organization skills
- Are an innovative self-starter who has the ability to problem-solve, be creative & ambitious
What we offer:
- Full-time position
- Very dynamic and always challenging environmental full of growth opportunities
- Lots of independence to manage your time and activities
- Ownership of a couple of projects
- Opportunity to grow and connect to 700+ international entrepreneurs’ community
- Access to numerous startup and entrepreneur events at Vilnius Tech Park
- Awesome office in the fully renovated historical buildings surrounded by Sapiegos Park
- A competitive salary starting at €1,450 before taxes.
- Fast decision-making process
We are not only looking for a great specialist – we’re looking for a team member who will grow together with us and the whole community of Vilnius Tech Park.
Don’t hesitate to introduce yourself to us at email@example.com until 31 December.
Antakalnio St. 17, Vilnius LT-10312, Lithuania
Mon-Fri, 9 AM - 6 PM