JOB OFFER: Tech Spa Manager
Work – life balance is not just a catchy tagline for us. We truly believe that balance is important in everything we do. This is how the idea of Tech Spa came to be – the first ever resort based hotel and working space in Druskininkai.
Your career at Tech Spa will start with:
- You will work closely with various partners and stakeholders to expand our reach, generate and manage new partnerships, and sales
- Responding to potential member inquiries, showing around, sending and tracking follow-ups, completing sign-ups, and new member onboarding
- Answering and helping our guests with daily requests, making life at Tech Spa a happy and happening place!
- Working with Tech Spa community, taking up the community-building activities as well as office operations
- Leading projects & events that foster cooperation, co-creation and co-learning
- Greeting guests, sorting mail and packages, opening and closing the space, solving general administrative tasks, and common area tidying
You may be the one if:
- Networking and forming connections is your natural skill
- You have proven experience and passion for building partnerships and deals that yield success for both parties involved
- You have experience in drafting and negotiating contracts and partnership agreements
- You react fast, solve the problems proactively and creatively, multi-tasking is your lifestyle
- You have prior experience with client services, events/project management & customer support
- You are able to work independently and manage time effectively
- You’re familiar with startup ecosystem and want to be a part of it
- You speak and write perfect Lithuanian and English (any additional language is a plus)
- Full-time position managing events, co-working & offices community and leading several projects
- Very dynamic and always challenging environmental
- Lots of independence to manage your time and activities
- Opportunity to grow and connect to 1000+ international entrepreneurs’ community
- Access to numerous startup and entrepreneur events at our locations
- A competitive salary starting at €1,600 before taxes
- Lots of opportunities for bringing your ideas to life with the fast decision-making process
Wanna join us?
Introduce yourself at email@example.com until 30th of September, 2020.